Create a vision to support change
The vision document articulates a vision for the enterprise, business, customer or employee. It is the cornerstone for defining future state experience and business initiatives and engages the organisation through a clearly and succinctly defined proposition, supported by goals, principles, guidelines, and initiatives. The Vision on a Page© defines the primary value proposition, and links the
proposition to a tangible representation - such as a product, service, channel or business model innovation. You can use a Future State Vision to tangibly illustrate and simply communicate a desired future, support a business case, gain funding, align cross-functional teams, and help business units plan, measure and track their success.
Why work with CXCO?
- We help you clearly visualise the direction of the business.
- Our Vision on a Page© succinctly articulates the promise and the impact to the business.
- We help you engage employees and enable them to deliver on the strategic goals and direction.
- Our Vision on a Page© helps the business to stay on track by having a visual reminder of the strategy and direction.
- We help you align cross-functional business units by visualising activities they need to accomplish together.
How can a future state vision be used?
- To tangibly illustrate a desired future to support a business case and gain funding.
- To clearly and simply communicate a direction and outcomes to all levels of the business.
- To align cross-functional teams and unify communications across the business.
- To help business units plan, measure and track supporting initiatives and their success.
Design the future state customer experience of a Health insurance transformation program.
Research and design of a future state digital online court and e-filing user experience.
Facilitating the research, insights and design of a financial institution's collaboration platform.