- The purpose of this website is to inform people about the company. We provide no warranty nor do we accept any liability:
- For the accuracy of information on this site or other sites mentioned or linked to.
- For any harm that could result from the use of the site or other sites mentioned or linked to.
- Persons or organisations mentioned on this site do not necessarily imply their endorsement of information, products or services.
- All content on this site (content, artwork, images, videos etc) is the copyright of CXCO. Computer code is under the copyright of its respective authors.
- You can view this content.
- You can print a single copy for personal and non-commercial use.
- Please write to us via email@example.com if you wish to use any of this material.
- Any personal information collected with your consent will not be passed on to any third parties. We will take every means to prevent any loss or misuse of your data.
- You can request information at any time regarding the data we may store about you via firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions and the information on this website are governed by, and are to be construed according to the applicable laws of the State of New South Wales of the Commonwealth of Australia. CX Consulting Pty Ltd (“Company”) may at its sole discretion modify, remove, add, change, or amend, any part of these terms and conditions or any of the features of the website without notice or liability.
By visiting this website , you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted through the website.
The Company will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website is accurate. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, this website and the materials contained on this website are provided “as is” and without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without limitation, the Company does not warrant that this website or the materials contained in or accessible through the website: i) will be constantly available, or available at all; b) is complete, accurate, without error, non misleading; or c) suitable for your intended use.
The information presented through this website is for the sole purpose informing people about the Company and is for general information purposes only. The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website are for convenience only and in no way implies any form of endorsement of the information, products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Limitations of liability
Any material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is done entirely at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) for any costs, claims, expenses, charges, losses, damages or penalties of any kind (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data) incurred directly or indirectly through your use of the website or your reliance on the information on or available through the website or any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on the website or available through the website. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website or the materials found on this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions of use is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that provision must be read down to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if it is unable to be so read down, it must be severed (without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions).
Ownership of copyright
© CX Consulting Pty Ltd. The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by the Company and its licensors (as applicable).
The Company grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website;
- print a single copy of documents from the website in unaltered form,
for your personal, non-commercial use.
The Company does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without the Company’s prior written permission. The CX Consulting logo is the registered trade mark of the Company. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to the Company. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Company collects, uses and discloses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Company may collect and use personal information:
- about your use of this website;
- that you provide for the purpose of registering or updating details through this website (including your name, address and contact details);
- about transactions carried out over this website;
- banking and credit card information, including name and address of bank and credit card numbers to enable us to process payments;
- credit information as provided by credit reporting agencies or trade references; and
- that you otherwise provide to the Company.
The Company will general collect its information from you, however, it may also collect information from a credit reporting agency, where we conduct a credit check.
Using personal information
The Company may use your personal information in connection with its dealings with you, including without limitation to:
- administer and personalise this website;
- enable your access to and use of this website;
- send to you correspondence in connection with the Company’s services, products and materials that that we believe will be relevant to you or that you otherwise request. Such correspondence may include, without limitation, white papers; notification of events; industry trends and insights; information about the Company’s services, views and offers and the Company newsletter and blog.
- send you statements and invoices and generally managing our financial relations with you;
- to obtain and provide trade references and undertake credit checks on you, and to report defaults with credit rating agencies;
- process and collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications;
- complying with the law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- any secondary purpose related to any of the above.
The Company will not provide your personal information to any third party or organisation without your consent, except to:
- applicable regulatory and law enforcement bodies;
- third parties involved in providing or promoting our goods and services to you;
- debt collector or credit reporting agencies;
- any party we are required to by law; and
- our subsidiaries.
Furthermore, your personal data will be transmitted to a third party only if this is necessary to respond to your inquiry, as well as in cases in which you have specifically agreed for it to be passed on in advance.
Securing of your data
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Access to Information
You have a right to request information with regard to the personal data stored about you. You may request the correction of incorrect data, blocking and deletion of the latter at any time. If you wish to access the personal information the Company holds about you, you can do so by making a request to us. The Company may impose a charge for providing you access to your personal information.
You may also unsubscribe to our email and print communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided on all email communication or by contacting the Company as set out below.
Contact CX Consulting